Accessible Ventures specializes in wheelchair handling for airlines and the many cruise ships that visit our beautiful ports.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Enplaning and deplaning wheelchair confined passengers on and off their flights
- Taking passengers from the aircraft through immigration, baggage and straight to their taxi
- Taking passengers from their transportation through check in, the departure hall and to the aircraft
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel/residence of the passenger
- Transportation from the hotel/residence of the passenger to the airport
- Wheelchair rentals
Wheelchair passengers face so many barriers on a day-to-day basis. Our goal at AVTS is to break down these barriers as much as possible so that our wheelchair passengers can experience the best vacation with no limitations!
The Princess Juliana International Airport in St. Maarten is one of our biggest tourist attractions on the island, famously known for the extremely low landings on one of our many beautiful beaches! We would recommend our visitors visit the beach to witness these landings themselves.
Accessible Ventures operates on Port St. Maarten specializing in our Scenic City Island Tour. We work with cruise lines such as Royal Caribbean, Holland America, Norwegian, Carnival and Celebrity.
- Our services at Port St. Maarten includes, but is not limited to:
- Scenic City Island Tour of both the Dutch and French side of the islands
- Downtown drop offs for wheelchair passengers
- Wheelchair and scooter rentals
- Private tours (preferably booked in advanced)
- Transportation to beaches or any other attractions for passengers confined to their wheelchair
We think it is only fair that our cruise visitors get to experience our island the same way everyone else can. Our island tour includes many photo stops and 30-45 minutes at the market in the heart of the French side of our island, Marigot.
We have a fleet of busses that can cater to all kinds of passengers. From our universal busses, to our busses with ADA lifts, all equipped with air conditioners and drinks to keep our passengers comfortable throughout the tours.
We go the extra mile to make passengers comfortable and longing to visit St. Maarten again.